Tuesday, December 23, 2008

woke up today with a nasty headache...
CAJX meeting got to postpone it again..
no choice, my mother & i pei desmond to his new sch to buy his stuff..
thanks karen aunty & his husband fr giving us a ride down..
finished buying all his stuff then headed home with aunty & uncle..
as i was bored @ home, i went to try my brother's sch uniform out..
de colour is a bit outstanding sia....
will attached de photos of it later..
in de afternoon, went back to primary sch to chek out my animals..
looks like some has been there before, bcos all de animals are fed already..
after that i met ailin & she told me something weird...
today very very de cold sia......
wind kept blowing towards my direction..
came home & rested for a little while..
better recover fast leh...
tmr still have to go meet dear & kimberlie mei..
YAY!!!! i'm a Bowenians!!!

No comments: