Friday, June 19, 2009

yup, went to work again...
today better lah, i got Ah neo with me..
actually i was supposed to go work earlier de, but overslept lah.. so yaaa..
errr.. reached office expecting to see no one BUT i saw godmother...
waaaaa.. she soooo freakish early in office le lor..
take my hats off of her sia..

soooo super duper sad can...
now uncle no need my help le, i asked him if he need me to make coffee for him & he turned me down straight in the face sia.......
~~~sad~~~
okay, today Ah neo, weiting, ken & i went to punggol to give out leaflets...
tiring sia...... clive have to admit, 4hours of sleep is not enough for him le..
WHY?? he is old already..
chatted a lot with weiting bcos we speak the same language sia.....
she understand what i mean & i understand what she mean...
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
okay.... i dun wanna post sooooo much tonight so i'll stop here..
tmr busy day sia.......
will be uploading the photos for BBQ soooooon, i think~~~

No comments: