Sunday, July 03, 2011

Sieze the day, free the night.










SO SORRY EVERYBODY,this is zhor gong once again. I was hospitalise due to high blood pressure. Was looking after my grandchild one afternoon, he's a cute innocent little boy, his name is cleave. while he was playing computer games, i was busy watering my plants, suddenly cleave came to me and said: "gong gong, you want to see maria Ozawa?" it was some kind of female superhero from some cartoon i thought(cause he liked catwomen and etc),he led me to his computer room and showed me the video. All i could remember was this:~~~ Video on,breathe in,breathe out,knock out. I can't remember what it was,but i guess it was something my heart couldn't take. i was in a coma for 5 months before waking up 1st July 2011. that was some strong shit there man.








Waking up,there are things that i saw better when i was in a coma, as in this fast pacing world,there are bound to be stress and problems,but no matter what they are,do not bring them forward into the weekend.The belong in the weekdays. And MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING, TIME IS. Time spend with your precious one are far more important then earning money or any money related issue. On top was the scene of what i saw when i woked up,apparently,the hospital was in miami beach. PS: Sieze the day.








,Nighttime comes,and daytime goes,zhor gong zhor gong par buay toe. hahaha. Just a joke. Felling kind of funny recently,perhaps its the fact that i've been in coma for too long,time for me to meet the LKk™ soon. Hope they don't die while i'm gone. Hope the younger generation of LK ™ meets up soon too. :) PS: When the sun will rise, with the moon beside, thats when the world collide.










No comments: