Tuesday, May 26, 2009




hmmmmmm.. its been a week since i last blog le..
dun really feel like blogging leh, sorry everyone...........
but it sure was an enjoyable weekend for me, places ALL my homework aside then play, play & more play..
cannot blame me lah, ppl need to chill oso right?
well..... common tests are coming real soon & i'm still in relax relax mood, taking everything for granted...
should be mugging for C-Programming & EG1 test lor....
this is the part of me which i HATE!!
will try my very best to score well this time or else my lecturers are gonna 'kill' me....
after 18May, my mind has been in a state of blank, cannot think properly.........
ppl hit me with someting REAL hard, wake me up man!!

that is all i wanna write........
will update sooooooooon with details de...
promised!!

No comments: