Monday, May 18, 2009

today has got to be the SUPER DUPER WORST day of my life up until now!!
one WHOLE series of bad events just keep lining up for me..
it may sound drama but if u were in my shoes, u'll feel DAMN pissed off........
i'm gonna write it in here so whenever someone says he or she is unlucky, i can show him or her, see who is even more unlucky..

what actually happened??
i woke up late due to overslept, so i was in a super rush!!
grabbed all my things then walked towards the 74 bus-stop..
both the bus & i were moving in the same direction but when i started running towards de bus-stop..
BUT there was no one, NO ONE there to stop the bus for me..
BUT that was not the reason why i was late, reason was bcos the bus was in a @#!%%@!$@! heavy jam..
reached school then it started to drizzle then natural reaction is to take my lappy to cover my head right bcos it has a pouch..
BUT guess what?? since i was rushing to school, i end up forgetting to bring the pouch so i cannot use my lappy to cover my head..
hais........
i thought my nightmare had ended BUT it was just the beginning..
my lecturer actually lost my exercise book & he asked me to re-do my assignment AGAIN!!
after school, looked at ngee ann's bus-stop, soooo @$!^!!%@%@^ packed with people..
so i decided to cross the road to take bus a few stops down then take back to hougang..
BUT when i was crossing the overhead bridge, 3, THREE 74 zoomed under me...
reached home, found out that my lappy pouch was gone, gone as in lost!!
did homework & FINALLY the last unfortunate event came..
i off the lights before going to sleep THEN when my hands reached out for my HP, i knock over a jug of water...
what the heaven?? when was the jug of water there sia??

WAAAAaaaaaaaaaa~~
TOTALLY unlucky lah..

No comments: