Thursday, September 25, 2008

got nth much to blog bout today but i'm still gonna blog anyway...
something good happened to me today :D


went sch as usual & did a lot of maths paper today..
among all de subjects, maths was my weakest subject so i need to brush up on my foundation & practice more..
aft sch, went wif shawn & melvin to serangoon to order my animal's feed..
sadly when i wanna ta bao my lunch there, de aunty said tt today was close for business..
but strangely, de aunty got up & went into de kitchen to ask another aunty to cook something for me..
then de aunty who was inside, was one of my father's fren so she noes me..
ordered hor fan & it was a very very big portion, much more as compared to de others..
as i was about to leave, de aunty who said tt they are close during afternoon came up to me & gave me a packet of free fried dumplings..
i was sOOO fortunate!
Thanks God!!

went back to sch for night studies & i left half way cos i went to meet my Jie for dinner :D
i was sOOO damn happy lor, tt B.I.T.C.H did not tag along today..
then we bet on something stupid which i'll not mention & i ended up losing so my penalty was to treat my Jie to Sweensen's..
so we agreed tt tmr would be good cos saturday & sunday i not free..
took taxi home with Jie & my night ended with a very heart-warming hug :D

No comments: