Monday, September 01, 2008

today went for frankie's father wake..
i really felt very very sad & sorry for frankie..
i can fully understand how he feels cos i too had lost someone precious to me before...
hope he can pull thru this & go back to his normal lifestyle..
chatted wif him a little & we played poker cards to kill time...
then when it becomes boring, one of de uncle took de mahjong set out & asked us to play wif it..
finally noe how to play de proper mahjong le:D WhoooHooo..
MAHJONG is very very ADDICTIVE!!!
both ming hui & my hands are itching to play when we see others playing..
"PONG" "Xi" "Bai Ban" "CHI" "San Shuo" "Hong Zhong" "HU" "Jiu Tong" "Zar Hu" "Dong"
WAAaaa..
my mind is revolving around all these words.....
i wanna play mahjong!!!
well well well..
tmr is de start of N'level le, i REALLY WISH tt my bro can do well for his N'level & hopefully beat my results..
tmr got Sir's camp, somehow i dun have de feel to go...
but since Sir needs our help, i'll go down to help him bah:D

i'll pray for frankie's father & his family members in my prayers..
i'll oso pray for my two bro who are taking PSLE & N'level..

No comments: