Monday, September 22, 2008

slept for de whole of chinese lesson..
Ah neo & derry are sOOO bastard, while i was sleeping they took my marker & drew some NASTY things on my arm making it look like a tattoo..
my juniors & some teachers thought i went for tattoo-ing..
aft sch my gang of brothers & frenz & i went over to de same place to catch some interesting & unexpected creatures..
first catch was a crab followed by a small salamanderskink, a small mud-skipper, a hermit crab, a small jellyfish & lastly a baby snake...
coooooooooooooool huh?
btw, de jellyfish died while shawn was transfering it to another pail.......:(
this is de second time this year we caught a snake le..
everytime we catch snake sure very cartoon de...
screaming here & there.....
went back to de lab & found out tt my ham ham gave birth again...
this time three ham ham was borned!!!
siao liao lah..............


aft we ta bao our food we headed back to sch for night study..
its been a while since i was this hardworking le..
study frm 6.30pm to 9.15pm then we went home le..
these few days de weather is sOOO damn freaking hot man!!!
tonight will be another sleepless night bah.....
done something REALLY REALLy bad today.. i hope God & my dear fren forgives me...






very agressive crabmuscular snake

No comments: