Saturday, September 27, 2008

went to primary sch today to wait for de things i ordered for my animals...
do de usual rountine for my animals & went for haircut..
DAMN tt uncle sia!!!!!!!
i told him to trim my hair & NOT to cut short..
trim as in cut a bit here & there NOT cut a lot!!!
now my hair look like its back to one month ago le........
i got not much hair le, still wanna cut till sOOO short!!!
ARGGhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

met up with michelle in compass point as it has been a long while i last saw her le..
she wanna go church @ 4pm as she got class but then her fren called & told her that it was cancelled..
we chat a lot & de only thing tt changed was her height bah...
before going off, she gave me a cute little bear & i did not expect her to give me anything..
so, in return i gave her something tt cannot be bought using $$$...
actually wanna go out de, but then parents buying food back & we can all sit tgt to eat dinner..
so gave up de idea & rushed back home to have dinner with my family :D

No comments: