Sunday, August 31, 2008

Malaysia Trip...

WAaaaa..

woke up freaking early @ around 3.30am..
its been a long long time since i last woke up at this timing...
de only difference between S'pore & Malaysia during de early is Malaysia is much more cooler & more mist than S'pore..
got ready for de trip to Labis somewhere in Malaysia...
guess wad happened inside?
we rented a mini-bus instead of driving in...
it was a 2++ hours bus ride frm S'pore to our destination..
my butt & wrist hurt a lot sia!!
well, some credits goes to e bus driver...
he is damn cool, driving at 140km/h & cutting in other vehicle's lane!!
~Sugoi desu~
well, guess why did we went in sOOO freaking early wif my grandparents this early?
my FATHER, bought a new two story bungalow in Labis a 2 hours ride frm de Malaysia checkpoint..
backside itchy right???
i thought tt it would be boring during de house warming BUT when i reached there i was totally shocked..
its not just any ordinary house warming..
my FATHER set up a fo tang there for de convenience of other people near tt area..
thinking of this, for tt moment i was admiring my FATHER..
BUT why must he drag me along??? *sighs*
de hse was damn freaking BIG lor...
de room i wanted was de biggest.. haha!
simply put, its damn big as my FATHER extend de land it originally was..
then again, it was worth it lor.. *giggles*
i saw a lot of very pretty & cute girls sia...
then when i got bored, my bro(Roy) & i sat on de chair & i starting giving names to those girls i think are pretty or cute de...
there are simple janes, wild girls, city girls, refine ladies & little princesses..
of cos there is one tt i really really lyk de...
she is DAMN look alike like Raine 杨丞琳.. LOLx..
her face, her mole & everything lor..
its lyk she is a miniature Raine...
my bro then make fun of me using de songs in his hp as i kept mentioning bout her..
i regretted not talking to her, its smth lyk jui tar lan...
hais~~~
i think i'll grow fat le lah.....
just see wad i've eaten today..
on our way back, jam lyk siao lor!!!
i hate it!!!
credit to my bro(Roy), thanks for letting me use ur photos:D


random photo....

Modified lor mee..(breakfast)

My breakfast sia.....

My lunch.....

Desert(coconut)

well life is short...

visiting frankie's father wake soon..

No comments: