Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Not my day.

i tink i woke up at de wrong side of de bed..
de moment i woke up, youngest bro kept complaining his shoulder pain say is bcos he played badminton wif me then like tt..*hack care*
went school as usual, everyone i saw was an eyesore to me & i did try my very best to control myself..
slept in Maths class for 50mins, last 10mins tcher came wake me up then told her my head VERY giddy. Frenz told her tt de reason why i felt giddy was bcos my eye's degree was 1300 but de tcher dun believe them so she took my specs & tried to put it on. LoLx. She was stunned & her expression was worth a million!!
aft school, went gym again...
this time i did not do as many sets as ytd as i wasn't feeling well..
saw some guys in de gym i dun like de..
trust me, i REALLY REALLY wanna throw de 20kg dumb bell at tt particular guy.. ARGH!!!
then Ray wanna buy TYS for Science but Hougang Mall dun have sell de one he wants.
going Compass tmr to look for it..
Ming hui & i came up wif two name for our "future novels", which i do not wish to write here..
aft tt, Ming hui, Neo, Ray, Derry & i went back to junior school to meet up wif Shawn & Quan & Shawn & Quan took all de ham ham out to bathe them...(sOOO nice of him)
took some "artistic" photos in de lab which i'll post them up tmr..
we played basketball for a while before going back & DAMN tt stupid giddiness, i kept missing all my shots..
reached home & i saw my choir tee on my chair...
was a LITTLE disappointed in de design but overall it was nice!!!
Thanks all de guys for coming up wif different designs:D

No comments: