Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day!!

well well well...
i'm glad tt i went to sch today..
i feel kinda sad, this is my last year i can celebrate teacher's day as a sec student..
de last time i have this feeling was when i was in pri 6...


Mr James Chng ("sir" a.k.a VP now), pri 5 & 6 form teacher, source of motivation, my BEST role model!!
Miss Han (little hot & spicy), pri sch art teacher, terrorise us back then, sOOO pretty:D
Mrs Lau (caring), pri sch teacher, ALWAYS reminding me to work extra hard for O'level..
Mr Loh Chun Han (retired), sec 1 form teacher, without him i'll not be in de student council & i wun be able to serve de sch..
Mrs Jamie Tan (scary), very strict chem teacher, i'm scared of her..
Mr Vincent Loh (funny yet scary), de best DM, instill discipline yet at de same time maintain good relations wif students..
Mr Seah Kwok Wei (joker), council teacher-in-charge, took me under his wing & i learned a lot frm him, really enjoy working wif him..
Mr Edwin Lee (big tummy), very very good physic teacher, love his jokes as it never fails to make me laugh..
Mrs Chan Yan Yan (motherly figure), co-form teacher, get things done orderly, pls brush up on ur badminton skills..
Mr Bao Hong Liang (friendly), BEST china teacher i come across so far, handsome..
Miss Ng Puay Lim (mei nu), love teasing her..
Mr Victor Ong & Mr Howard Tan (best speaker), BEST S.S. teachers, very knowledgeable & love their stories..
Mrs Faith Wong (cute cute de), fierce at times, BEST POA teacher..
Miss Xu Wan Jing (very man!), love teasing her, BEST geo teacher..
Mrs Tan Sin Li-Huang & Mrs Lee Poh Lin (mother to ME!), waaaa.. these two teachers are de BEST to me, i seriously cannot find any bad things bout them.. i LOVE them!!!
Mr Ang Yun Huir (macho & sexy), form teacher frm sec 3, to me he is an all-rounder, he teaches me chem, physics, maths & Amaths, handsome & cool, caring & he cares a lot for me..

de teachers named above are not in any special orders & i REALLY REALLY thank them for their guidance all these years:D
tmr got scout meeting, i'm down wif flu may GOD bless me & let me recover quickly...

Me, Mr Ang(form teacher), ming hui & shawn.. Ming hui, Mrs Lee & me! Ming hui, Mrs Lee, Shawn & me!Me & Miss Xu..Me & Mrs Wong..

aft visiting our "guardian angels", my friends & i went to play basketball, we played for dunno how long sia, all i noe is tt we played until our feets were very very sore & i sprained my wrist while trying to hit it away frm de other group..

No comments: