Friday, August 15, 2008

Worried & in Pain.

i was almost late for sch today, when i reached sch all de students were already in their classes le..
being a smart person, i went to de council area to "seek shelter"..
when i reached there, some of de junior councillors looked at me as though i was some bad guy..
de moment i took my tag out, they IMMEDIATELY walked away & continued wif their duties...
hais.....

first lesson was PE & i was REALLY REALLY looking forward to it..
BUT!
smth bad happened during de lesson..
we were playing Frisbee where one group is competing against another & during de game, my own team member BANGED into me!!!
guess where he hit? my PELVIS BONE sia.....
as all my members were there, i beared wif de pain until we finished competing against de other three group..
aft tt, i got difficulties walking & sitting..
de only way to eased de pain is to lie flat on my back..
i'm beginning to worry if there is anything wrong wif my left testicle or will i become impotent.....
de pain just wun go away!! ARGH!!!

tmr is jeff's bdae, Whoooo~
its gonna be sOOO fun!!

No comments: