Sunday, August 03, 2008

Happy Sunday.

YEA!!!


Birth of my blog!! My VERY first post..

Lots of things happened today, but i would like to keep it short.
Woke up this morning, went jogging while my bro was sleeping like a log.
Then de next thing is bxb. Did ALL de homework i owe teacher for de pass few weeks.
Its not wad u think huh. i prefer to do my homework while they are piled up like a mountain^^
Ah Wang & Eden CANNOT be tgt, one day they sure will fight de.(would really like to noe who will win)
Aft bxb, went to Green to buy something.

Played badminton wif Alicia, Hui Xian & my dear two bros..
Desmond(youngest bro) can be a Dancer!! He is sOOO gonna join de dance club next year.
Told Alicia wad is de difference between jogging & running, but she was too stubborn!! Kept saying there was no difference. i gave up explaining it to her... We chatted until 5pm @ de fitness corner then we left.
Reached home, found my Mei's hp pouch*evil smile*.... lolx.
Doing my blog things now, sOOO ma fan lor..


really really really need to thank Roy(second bro) for creating this blog for me^^
(although is i BEG him to teach me de-.-)

No comments: