Monday, August 18, 2008

HATE durians!

i HATE Ah neo!!!!!
i HATE Ah neo!!!!!
i HATE Ah neo!!!!!
early in de morning, he wanna give me a surprise so he asked me to shut my eyes & open my mouth wide wide...
then he threw a big piece of dried durian into my mouth @!!$@%%#^@
ARGH!!! HATE HATE DURIANS!!
then for de rest of de day, he kept making fun of me by talking to me & letting me smell de smell of durian...
i dunno whether it is good news or bad, Mrs Faith Wong is coming back tmr le..
somehow or rather, i got this feeling tt she will scold us & she will be shocked when she noe wad we had done for de past three months or should i phrase it as wad we did not do for de past three months...
we are all sOOO gonna get it frm her tmr! (may GOD bless us!)
we had a 3hrs Motivational Talk Workshop today & it was freaking BORING~~~
although de sch was very considerate of us students, but i tink tt these workshops are useless..
we would lyk to attend our lessons instead of de motivational talk..
my ONLY motivation for me to study is tt de teacher would scold me & wake me up frm my day-dream...
aft sch, went to cub scout's meeting & shawn & i taught them some knots & de purpose of tt knot...
during de game session which was captain's ball, 11 cub scouts against 2 of my frenz & 5 ventures...
hahaha.. no need to say, de result was obvious...
we WON! during de game, Ah neo, shawn & i were pushed to de ground & both shawn & i was caught so tt we cannot play de game..
Awwwww.. they are sOOO lively, full of energy & adorable!!
can't wait till de next meeting wif them, there is gonna be sOOO much fun again:D

No comments: