Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bad Day!!!

things can't go any much worse than today...

de moment i walk out of de lift, i could smell inscence everywhere i go...
Waaaaaaaa..
woke up as usual & went for scout's meeting..
today de scouts build their own gateway...
not bad not bad...
aft scout, went to hougang mall to have lunch..
seriously, we went to de wrong place to have our lunch...
at first we went to de food court but too crowded so i suggested go cartel, but ming hui dun wan..
then he say we go down to eat, Mac was full, KFC was full..
next stop basement, but its also full...
then de next place we went was de kopitiam near hougang plaza..
we had desert there & trust me, de desert was SUCKY!!!
firstly, my almond logan was not even sweet, it was lyk drinking plain water!!
daron's mango was even worst, its sour!!
Ah neo's honey dew sago was very very milky!!
kai wei's ice jelly cocktail was really COCK!!
i swear i'll never go there to eat desert again.. NEVER!!!
aft eating, all went home & i went to collect my spec..
de moment i reach home, got into a nasty quarrel wif my father...
i'll spare de details bah..
in de end, i compromise wif him & tmr we are going to Malaysia...
i'm sOOO fcking dumb lor, shoud not have gone wif wad he say..
have to wake up super early tmr, as early as 4am!!!
bad things just keep coming, received another bad new bout my fren's family member..
this, i shan't not mention in my blog....
my right wrist is getting worst by de second...
i'm scared tt tmr my grandparents will worry for me again..
these few weeks, i have been injuring myself & i TRY not to let them noe bout it..
last but not de least, my fcking flu is back!
damn it!!

No comments: