Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hhmmm....

today's chinese paper was easy...
its difficult to see with one eye, guess i have to spend my whole week lyk tt le...
i'm VERY touched as all de teachers tt i come across, all ask about wad happened to me...
apparently, most of them thought tt i got into a fight wif someone outside.. haha.
a big Thank You! to all de teachers tt watched, guided & cared for me thru my five years in sch:D
seriously without them, i dunno wad might become of me....... thanks GOD!
aft de papers, went over to primary side to continue wif "fishy project" phrase two..
strangely aft phrase two, there are still lots of fishes left in de tank..
Wahahaha..*BIG evil grin*
tt means i can do experiments on them le...
CROSS-BRED!!
talking about cross-bred, in another few more days i can put my mounted ham ham & winter white ham ham babies tgt le..
tmr super sian sia, english paper...
missing my passion & toffiney areadi.....

No comments: