Sunday, August 17, 2008

miss my morning jog today as i could not get up on time...
today got no bxb, instead i went to de Ci De Shu Shi Hui to help out in de game stalls..
i was taking care of de can stall where one need to hit down all de cans to have 3 chop...
aft a while, i find it boring chasing aft de ball so i shift over to de Ping Pong Egg Tray stall..
really enjoy teasing hui xian, alicia,si ming, rou yue, grace, bi ting & a few more girls which i dunno their name..
i must say, alicia was REALLY NICE to me sia...
she collected rain water & asked me to quench my thirst by drinking it.....
aft tt, i kept teasing hui xian & alicia wif de ink pad thingy & i went around stamping de chop on other ppl arm...
alicia tried to ink me back by using her finger but i was quick as i went to si ming & my mother for protection..
bi ting jie's reaction was de biggest!!
she screamed when i stamped on her arm...
YAY! i learned how to make mooncake le.. {looking for my guinea pig}
aft helping out, i was in de basketball court & i noticed something REALLY SHOCKING!!!
hui yun, yi ting, rou yue & jia lin were standing near one another & their height were almost de same!
then when i comment on their height, rou yue & jia lin was very pissed off & started chasing aft me tgt wif some other little girls..
de next time i noe was tt hui yun & yi ting was chasing aft me & whenever i'm near de basketball court, they will inform jia lin so tt she can splash water at me.. hahaha...
jia lin failed to splash water at me but when she caught me, she continuously beat me very hard as rou yue's share was in it...
then she threw a ball & most of them were air ball... Wahahahaha..
one thing i learned today was tt, NEVER NEVER NEVER make jia lin angry...
she can kick really good!! no joke!!

No comments: