Monday, August 25, 2008

VERY Unlucky Day.

woke up early in de morning & my eyes kept twitching non-stop..
ACCORDING to de chineses, it is bad omen..
at first i did not wanna believe it, but when i meet up wif Ah neo & shawn for basketball..
hais~~~
Ah neo broke my glass len!!!
well, cannot entirely blame Ah neo as he accidentally kicked de ball towards me..
replacing a new spec takes a whole week & in de meantime i have to go around lyk du yan long:D NOW, then i noe why my parents told me not to play basketball or soccer le...
aft basketball, we went to randy's hse...
shawn requested to adopt two Gerbils..
we named one Cuppicini & de other was Toffiney...
AWESOME NAMES!!!
then Ah neo & shawn came over to my hse to shower & when at first Ah neo wan me to tell my mother it was he who broke my spec but aft seeing my mother's reaction, he become hum ji le..
HAHA!
went hougang mall to have lunch before going for sci prac..
prac was easy except for chem de graph..
aft prac, my clique went over to pri sch to help out in de "fishy project" & man i HATE washing sand!!!
sian sia.. tmr start of prelims & then de whole week will be gone in a wink of an eye...



Ah neo did this......

Cuppicini & Toffiney <3Cuppicini{shawn}Toffiney{mine}

No comments: