Saturday, November 15, 2008

got no scout meeting today as juniors are going overseas..
i stayed @ home for de entire day..
yup!! i was glued to de computer de whole day..

avoided getting into a nasty quarell with my parents as i went to TG earlier..
how was i to noe tt my mother was not feeling?
if i noe she was not feeling well, i would have asked her not to go TG & stayed @ home to rest le..
i kept quiet as my father nag & nag & nag...
after arriving @ de bus-stop, saw lots of familliar faces & they all asked why i never go with my parent..
i just smile to them & said i came out first cos they were tooo slow..

tonight's sermon was music to my ears..
de title is "Be Myself"..
too bad for those who cannot make it for this time sermon..
after listening to de sermon, i felt sOOO recharged!!
its been a long long long time since i last felt this way..
took zhen guo zhong's car back home & rest for tmr event..

No comments: