Saturday, November 22, 2008

jog jog jog jog jog....
came home & slept on de floor..
shit man! i overslept & i kept shawn waiting for me in sch..
sOOO sOOO sorry..
went to look-look, see-see de NPC ppl progress..
WAAaaaaaaaaaaa.. de weather sOOO freaking hot & dry..
but its okay i guess.. looking @ my juniors working so hard for de NPC camp, its worth spending my time coming back to sch to see their progress..
tts why i LOVE scouting, there are sOOO many ways in which we can bond tgt..

Constructed by my juniors!!



went to meet wan ling as she is not working today before going home..
she is a monster sia..
looking @ her eat sure is terrifying..
i guess she is just like me bah, no matter how much i eat, i just dun grow fat.. sad huh?
well she is also another very stubborn girl, ask her where she working she dun wanna say..
we chit-chat for a while then i went home as she is going to look for her bf...

sat in front of de computer & did some research about random stuff..
got bored so i went to Ah ma's hse to have dinner..
ABSOLUTELY delicious.. warm & hearty dinner i had..
chat with Ah gong & Ah ma & yaya a bit..
got scolded by Ah ma bcos of de vow i broke & as punishment no piercing for de next 6months..
WAAaaaaaaaaa.. very harsh punishment sia..
played with my little cousins, chatted with my Da, San & Xiao gu...
then some dramatic talk by my older cousin as she got dumped by some jerk!!
went to meet Clarrisa Jie @ hougang point as i got things to tell her..
after telling her about wad had happened, she doesn't seem too happy & when i sent her home, there was this very awkward silence between us & she doesn't seem to be her usual self..
i hope she does not continue to be like tt cos its worrying me..

ONE more week & i'll be flying to taiwan le..

No comments: