Monday, January 12, 2009

i got back my result le....
not really good, in fact its worst than i thought..
i scored a pathetic mark of 20++ point..
my result kinda shocked & worried everyone around me..
received lots of calls & smses frm friends & family members asking how i do & updating me how how they do oso..
well ppl, just to let ur noe, i'm really fine & there is no point in worrying for me cos now that i've got my result, i have to make good use of it..
still, i must thanks God for everything he had given me...
i'm considered one of de lucky ones le, there are friends of mine that went ite & even to de extend of retaining.......
some cried over de phone while telling me they failed important subjects like english & maths & to tell ur de truth they make me wanna cry too....
early morning, i received gook luck sms frm godmother(boss priscilla)..
sooo sooo sooo touched lah.. she still haven forgotten her this godson...

after taking our result, we went to jeff hse to plan something..
yayaya.. then de mahjong table caught our attention so of cos we sat down & played a FEW rounds.....
NEVER gamble hor..........
its been soo soo soo long since we last sat down to play tgt le..
miss de good old time sia.........
as for who played with me, its confidential...

MAHJONG!!!!!!!!!!




Happy 18th Birthday RANDY.!!!

No comments: