Saturday, January 03, 2009

went for scout meeting in de morning & we had a little meeting with our sir..
after de meeting ended, met up with jialin & went to TG..
was late for my CNY card making meeting & jialin was late for her bzz bcos she overslept...
when i reached there, everyone in de meeting has already began making de 中国结 le...
zhu zhang is soo soo soo ci bei lor, he slowly teach me despite my many attempts of failure..
finally i got de hang of it & it such a nice knot lor..
as i have not taken my lunch, i ate two plate of noodle & a packet of nasi lemak..
wad a heavy heavy lunch sia..
after CNY CM meeting, went up to help eden's mother they all...
but they dun need my help sia, ask me to rest they can settle everything..
seems like they still dun really noe me, if i were to take even a short rest i'll end up asleep..
i need to find something to do to keep myself awake...
took a break & i decided to go basement to disturb jialin...
sneak up frm de back then seddenly without warning i say HEY!
wahaahaahaa.. soo soo funny lor, her reaction.....
went up to de fourth floor & helped out to arrange de fruits & stuff..

after everything ended, jialin & i tried something crazy...
instead of taking bus home, we lrt-ed to seng kang then mrt-ed to serangoon then we walked home...
again again again again it happened.............
halfway thru our journey back home, her father came to fetch her bcos they are going out..
de last time something like that happened to me was that lan xin's father fetched jialin home bcos he spotted us..
now its jialin' parents turn to fetch her..
*totally speechless*
walked to de bus-stop which got 72 near hougang point then i flipped a coin..
answer i got was that i go home first then go ah ma's hse...
went up to ah ma's hse & i saw my 大姑,小姑,二姑,三姑,大伯,三伯 & 四伯 there...
no need say le lor..
family meeting de lah...
saw ah gong interact with my aunties & uncles sia..
de meeting was in how to celebrate my ah ma's birthday..
it took quite a while for them to finalise everything & in de end, ah gong say that de celebration must take place in his house so everyone got nth to say but agreed to it...
WAahaahaahaahaa..

guess wad?? they are not de only ones that is du lan.....
i'm du lan bcos they wanted to celebrate ah ma's birthday on de 14 of Feb!!!!!
u noe wad is that day anot??
its VALENTINE DAY leh...............
if they celebrate on that day then i dun have much time to spend with my dear le lah.....
want to cry le lah....
i want to celebrate my ah ma's birthday but i oso want to spend de day with my dear..
someone pls pls pls pls pls help me...
meeting ended around 10plus then went straight home & i did not sleep bcos i was doing some research for scout & CNY thingy..
tmr still need to go TG for ly..
will it be like last year?? boring boring one??

No comments: