Thursday, January 29, 2009

today sureeeeee is a very tiring day for me...
went work with quan & i thought today would be slacking day but it turned out that there were lots of ppl coming to de office to look for job..
waaaaaaa.. bcos of this stupid economy downturn, quan & i had to work extra hard..
wad had i done today???
shredding paper, filing, fill forms, learn how to do de PESS thingy, job matching & running in & out of office to deposit cheques...
today ailin & her co came to office to collect their payment & u should have seen yingjing's shocked expression..... LOL..
after they left, i became de joke of de day le....
godmother & uncle teased me & they sure said lots of things..
after work rushed home to prepare myself for bai nian later..
went to one of my neighbour's hse, roy's godmother's hse & my mama's hse(lan xin's mother)...
after that went home early bcos both brothers got sch tmr...

tmr is de release of de JAE posting results le....
wish me luck..
well, now all i can think of is for de return of my dear...
she is coming back le!!! faster faster!!!
OKAY, i'm being paranoid...

No comments: