Sunday, January 11, 2009

woke up early in de morning & went for a long long jog..
during de time i'm jogging, a lot of things crossed my mind then after jogging i went to punggol park to rest & i sat near de pond thinking..
after my thoughts are cleared, i went home to prepared myself for JTDJR..
today de MP is gonna pay a visit to TG so we have to be there earlier than de usual timing..
during my break time, i went over to de so called "fair" just beside TG to find hwee siang, quan & ming xuan for a little chat..
did not see my godmother leh, maybe she in another place bah..
after JTDJR, met up with ailin & her friends because they are helping out @ de "fair"..
she gave me a pink balloon doggie & she drew something on my palm..
will upload de photo later..
then because i'm going out to play pool with CAJX ppl, i could not pei her...
then went to meet up with CAJX ppl & we went kallang for our usual pool gathering, actually is to continue on where we left off lah..


balloon doggie given by Ailin...






after that rushed home to prepare myself to go lan xin's hse for dinner..
AWESOME sia...
totally forgot to take photos of de food & lan xin got this very very very very cool machine which can BBQ food & fry egg @ de same time..
its sooo sooo sooo fun lah...
i crack egg, beat them, fried them & i keep playing with de eggs..
thanks lan xin for making some food for me & i gave alicia's brother(liang jie) a christian name...
he is called Lester.........
nice huh..
after soo many names i listed out, he like this name de most...
had lots of fun today, & tmr is O'level result day le..
scared? anxious? excited? confused?
waaaaaaaaaaaaa.. mixture of it lah........

No comments: