Wednesday, February 18, 2009

de only think i like about today is that DEAR actually came to my workplace & passed me my B'dae cum V'dae present!!!!!!!!!
de present was super duper de NICE lah..
handmade by DEAR...
i'm gonna use de give DEAR gave to me everyday..
when i got time then i upload de photo i took bah..
these few days not really free, OT OT OT.............
starting to dislike my job le..
half way thru work, ah neo, ray & yihui called & said some really NASTY things to me...........
seriously i dunno wad on heaven they are doing lah but it kinda affect me in some way or another...
its somewhat like suffocating me can.........
after work, went to meet up with huixian & alicia for their class tee design..
@!%#^@!^$@^!* HUIXIAN took my EZ link & acted like she never take like that, made me ran all de way back to de traffic light there to look for my card..!!!!!
guess how i got back @ her?
huixian & i chatted about some supernatural thingy & then i took de chance to test who is more scary cat & who knows, alicia was de most scary cat..
she actually jumped up & screamed......
WAaahaahaahaa..
ALL thanks to alicia & huixian, i did not get to eat my dinner bcos when i bought de Classic Lays & placed it on de table, after a while it seems to have disappeared in thin air.......

finally, i have to thanks DEAR again for de present she gave me & SORRY SORRY SORRY i did not chat much with U today...
read ur blog as promised & that SOME1 is ME okay...............

2 more days.................

No comments: