Tuesday, February 03, 2009

HELLO PEOPLE...

YUP!! its 4:04am now in de morning..
wondering wad this crazy fellow is doing right now??
well, he is now in Mount Alvernia, sitting on a very big sofa, looking @ his ah gong sleeping & online...
did not even had a wink of sleep bcos i really scare when i'm sleeping, ah gong may need someone to help him with something..
san bo & roy both fell asleep in de other room while i'm de only one awake just in case..
okay, lets talk more about de hospital...
this hospital is just like any other hospital but if u are rich enough to afford one whole room to urself, then u'll be staying in de 'Suite Ward'..
YUP!! u got de whole room to urself & wads more, de interior design looks just like a hotel room design..
will upload some photo of de ward later @ night..

it really pains my heart to see all those tubes inserted into ah gong's arm, x-rays after x-rays & soo soo many pills he has to take..
it feels like someone is digging into my flesh, into my rib cage, reached for my heart & ripping it away frm me.....
stabbing it like no one's business & shredding it into pieces.....
okok. i think i over-exaggerate le...
but if those medical stuffs can heal my ah gong & make him look somehow healtier, i'll just bear with de pain for de time being..

hmmmmmm..
thanks clarrisa jie for accompanying me de whole night....
i think i'll stop here le, now going back to look after my ah gong sleeping peacefully...

No comments: