Thursday, February 19, 2009

today was super duper de boring can.........
sat in de office almost whole day then went lunch with quan..
while quan went to some place for a briefing, i went back to office & made more calls..
work work work until 6pm then godmother distributed our pay to us..
i thought it would make me a little happier but no leh..
godmother oso said that tmr she is gonna celebrate my bdae in office for me sia...
i FELT soo soo soo honoured.!!
mrted to meet huixian to collect their class tee de $$$ & discussed some design thingy...
first time i hear class chairman & vice chairman dun wanna support de class by buying class tee..
super de du lan with all those never buy de lah.......
made my life soooo soooo difficult..
anyway, after i got home eaten & bathed de moment i go online i was spammed by a lot of ppl, each telling me different thingy..
give me a break bah...................
shall not blah more about it..

dear was very de sad lor, bcos of some @%!#@%!#^@$!#^&#%@ ppl..
well, if he or she is reading it & finds himself or herself not happy, can always come find me de...
i wished for all of these nonsense to come to a stop..
stop bothering my dear!!!!!!

FEW more hours only..!!!

No comments: