Friday, February 20, 2009

well well well.....
i'm finally awaited for this day to come--------->> MY swEEt swEEt 8tEEn........
this post is gonna be a long one, so bear with it huh..

early morning, i received 27 smses from lots of ppl & i was sooo busy replying i forgot de time & so i started my day with going to work LATE then bcos everyone was very busy, godmother priscilla said next week then give me a treat for my b'dae..
ok lah, better than nth right??
then quan gave me my present & it really makes sense..
worked for half day & after lunch quan went home while i went to Redhill to help order some class tee..
ARGGGHHHHhhhHHHhh..
something not really nice happened to me while i was in de office discussing something with uncle berdin..
after discussing de very troublesome class tee with uncle & recieving my ang bao from him, mrted down to PS to meet up with ming hui, frankie & quan..
i was earlier than most of them sia...
Ah neo & ray came, followed by justin & hwee siang then yihui, then wei siang, then song wei, then jeff, then derry, then daron came.....
after that deanna mei came to PS to give me my b'dae present, really glad that she rushed ALL de way here to just give me my present..
WOW..!! i got my two clown entertainer, jeff & song wei..
they NEVER FAIL to make me laugh......
saw melvin & sim puffing outside cartel..
dinner in cartel then went up to GV to wait for my beloved shawn..
he did not noe that we are in PS & went to Cathey & waited for us there..
then shawn came & we quickly took a group photo cos daron & wei xiang need ot go off first, damn it lah!!!!!!
de photo wasn't taken nicely, sooo sooo blur can.............
watched so Slumdog Millionaire, i'm totally speechless..
if really want me to comment, i'll say that it is SERIOUSLY NOT MY CUP OF TEA!!!!!

after movie, done some really crazy things in de toilet which only LKs noe about it & in which i shall not post about it too..
walked from PS to dunno which wu~loo wu~loo place just to eat & drink bean curb without yihui bcos she need to go somewhere while justin need to go home..
for de VERY FIRST TIME in my whole entire 18 years of life, NEVER, NEVER did i eat anything in a dark, stuffy & smelly alley..
BUT since i'm with LKs, then its fun bcos after eating we had our usual rounds of zhong-ji-mi-ma...
147ed back, ray alighted then neo, then song wei, frankie, jeff, ming hui, quan, hwee siang & i alighted while derry & shawn alighted last..
walked with ming hui back home & then here i'm blogging..

really really THANKS EVERYONE, from just a mere b'dae greeting to hugs & to presents...
TOTTALY enjoyed today's activities with LK & like i say, seeing de ppl i love celebrating this very special day is de BIGGEST present for me le..
oso oso, i finally noe why that few "little brats" scold me before my d'dae le, bcos they dunno wad to get for me........ LOL..

Group Photo.!!!
damn it, it sooo sooo blur can.....


ALL de presents i received today...


From: Rytha Mei
just wad i need to store all my coins & notes...


From: Yihui (SISTER forever.!!)
look CLOSELY huh, everything is design & drawn by her okay!!


From: Ray & Ah neo
its suppose to be hung on door & its design is different on both sides while Ah neo bought SRAWBERRIES for me sia....... DIY sia.......



From: Ming hui
'm sooo sooo sorry ming hui, i should not have said i read this book in de library..

BUT then again, this book is very interesting & wad is with de @#!%#!#& in my card?



From: My Beloved Shawn
be prepared when u enlarge this photo huh, i dun want anyone to faint after viewing..




From: Deanna Mei
waaaa.. two stuff toys, one orange & de other PINK!!


From: Frankie, Derry, Jeff, Song wei, Justin & hwee siang
well well well.. i noe ur wanna see how i look like when i put on that dress right??
not gonna show ur, ONLY LK member can see..


slept for first half of de movie, so u can imagine how interesting it is lah..



YUP.!! this is de wu~loo wu~loo, dark, stuffy & smelly back alley i'm taking about..



Last but not de least, this is my DEAR DEAR gave it to me de.. de cup, box & card is she DIY de... AWESOME SIA!!!!!!!!



Happy Birthday To Myself..!!!

No comments: