Monday, February 09, 2009

well, did not post for ytd bcos i was in a very very foul mood..
these few days, i found myself to be very very drained @ de end of de day & i got no appetite when i see food..
food to me was like some alien shit...
there is one thing that perks me up everyday which is dear dear's voice..
she never fails to entertain me sia & that is wad i like about her......
okay... i decided not to rant too much today so ya..
desmond was sick so he did not go sch, aiya always like that de lah..
dun wanna go sch then act act in front of daddy & mummy then ask me write letter..

met up with ming hui first before going to hougang mall to meet up with ah neo, ray, yu kiat, derry & yihui for lunch..
after that, we all went to junior sch bcos yihui wanna see de shrimps ah neo they all bought last week then ah neo say not enough, wed going to fish farm again to buy MORE MORE MORE......
then V came to junior sch to adopt ham ham..
she went to de pond & disturb de fishes & in de end she adopted passion which is my FAVOURITE ham ham..
taught her how to take care of her & V gave it a new name...
poppy was her new name..
sent V to de bus-stop & i went back to meet up with LKs..
HOPE she takes really good care of her...

went home after that & now i have to reschedule my timetable le...
changed my blog song, de intro is a bit loooong but DO DO DO listen to it ya!!
.....................
dun feel like saying anything le.........

No comments: