Thursday, February 26, 2009

WAAaaaaaaaaaaa.. felt soooo refreshed NOW, just came out from a cold shower..
i was super duper de shag ytd working frm 9am-10pm, that is why i never blog..
anyway today sure was a blast for me sia, travelling here & there..

went out early in de morning to meet up with zheng yu, hui hua, gui ming, kai wei & jia ye to Machritchie for some recee recee..
in de end, we decided not to use that place for our activity, we went to Bishan for recee recee & then its not a bad place lah so kai wei they all wanted to book that place..
shall not say too much on ths bcos some ban yuan will be reading my blog then cannot disclose too much or else not fun le..
after recee recee, jia ye went off first & de rest of us ate at some coffee shop which de food taste like shit..... YUCK!!
bused to AMK & MRTed from there to Outram Park then Redhills..
FINALLY ordered de class tee for de two most troublesome class & i got ticked off by uncle berbin again........
lucky i smart, quickly went down to buy his favourite Kopi-O for him to calm him down..
WAahaahaahaa..

rushed back to montfort for de investiture thingy & guess wad??
lady luck left me le, it was raining cats & dogs & i got a terrible headache so i took bus from interchange..
arrived @ montfort & ALL de way from de main gate to de canteen to hall, ALL my juniors shout my name as if they like hundreds of years never see me like tat..
registered myself with a very big signature in PINK on de guestbook..
WOW!!
did not expect myself to be writing in this book bcos all de while i was de one who ask people to sign de.....
time really flies like no one's business sia, it all seems like just ytd event..
lend my blazer to rytha mei & then after invest, everyone was asking who was tat girl who is montfort blazer..
WHOLE invest was a screwed up due to tat teacher's incompetence & not to mention de COUNCIL strongly dislike HER method of doing things.!!
interacted with lot of schools & i must admit, this year's de souvenir is de "BEST" i seen in allmy 5yrs in council..
my juniors should noe wad i'm saying lah..
played badminton with some juniors then something unfortunate happened, we played doubles so i jumped wanting to smack de shuttle but my partner jumped too then hooked my leg i fell with a sprained right ankle while my partner fell & fractured his left arm..
tsk tsk..
i was brought to one side to rest while de teacher attended to him..
after he left, i continued to play de match until i could no longer take de pain..
strange thing was tat after all those running & jumping i felt much more light & my headache was gone..
every year without fail, we had de After-Invest-XCo-Meeting(AIXM)..
thrashed out everything we dun like about anyone, invest, solutions to solve them & lastly my favourite COMPROMISE......
BUT BUT BUT...
i really enjoyed myself @ de invest, THANKS my juniors who had invited me back..
enjoy ur high sch life as much as possible............

half way thru de meeting i left bcos need to go TG so walked over to meet up with Miss Free & sooo sorry i made Miss free waited for me..
then both of us walked to huixian de bus-stop & waited for tat little gua to come down..
i got dumped by lady luck AGAIN, when i boarded de bus, there was no seat left & i was like @^!$#@!$^%@*!!^$%!&^@ my ANKLE......
anyway, i reached TG with tears @ de edge of my eyes & i was assigned to do some duty which then i KNEE DOWN.!!!!!
after duty, i went one side to stone while they carried on with de prayers..
THANKS jia lin mei for de books she lend me...

when i reached home, got ticked off by parent for injuring myself but i dun really care lah..
de more they nagged de more i like about them cos this goes to show tat they care for me mah..
TMR is dear's B'dae, i found a song for dear le..
HOPE she'll love it..........

No comments: