Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hmmmmmmmmm..
just reached home from work..
better blog first before i knock out...
today sureeeeeee was one hell of a day for me sia..

but then frankie & derry came to help out de stapling of leaflets & quan, frankie & derry went to distribute flyers while i was stuck in de office doing de stupid calling job........
today's job scope really really SUCKS lah!!!
i wun be hoping for a better tmr, bcos tmr will just be another repeat of today's event..
DARN!!!
did not chat much with dear today bcos of de stupid job..
but then again i have to thanks God bcos tmr dear is coming to office to give me my present..
how cooooooooooool is that???
she still remember that this friday is my bdae...
somehow i feel very sad, bcos my council juniors are busy doing their investiture thingy, LKs all got their own thingy to do so not in de mood, parent busy with ah gong's bdae celebration this sat & dear cannot pei me bcos of some reasons...
i guess i have to buy myself a cake & sing my own bdae song & blow de candles myself le...............
perhaps this is how justin felt when it was nearing his bdae last month..

3 more days.................

No comments: