Saturday, October 25, 2008

ARGGGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh...
could not move my right leg even an inch when i woke up today..
images of me sitting in a wheelchair flashed across my mind..
dragged my heavy body across de bed & placed my feet on de ground..
i'll NEVER laugh @ de handicapped ppl ever again le...
cannot do my morning jog, cannot do even simple workout like stretching or push ups...

went to scout meeting as i wanted to see how are my juniors doing & ask about their results...
de attendance rate was very very pathetic.....
cannot play with my juniors bcos of de freaking injuries!!!
damn it!!
went to meet my mother @ hougang avenue 8 to help her carry stuff back home..
saw wan ling but did not call her just in case my mother think otherwise..
mother dropped me a BIG BIG hint sia..
when we walked past de ladies shoe shop, she said, "Waaaaa.. tt shoe's design very nice hor??"
not i dun wanna buy for my mother tt pair of shoe, but bcos of de amount of shoes my mother have @ home, tts why i did not buy it for her...

reached home & i stayed in front of de computer for de rest of de day...
had a family dinner, where everyone was eating on de dining table..
absolutely awesome for me!!!

No comments: