Tuesday, October 07, 2008

i'm glad tt my body alarm clock woke me up everyday @ 5am..
due to my spoilt handphone, i've got lots of thing i wanna do but cannot!!
one would be tt i cannot contact my frenz..
next would be i've got no songs to listen to..
then small reminders cannot be taken down bcos i'm used to writing it down in my handphone..


got sucked into de world of HarvestMoon again today.....
finished two maths paper today & de rest of de time i was playing psp..
as there was no assembly, everyone was in their classroom..
along came an AV teacher & he wanted to record a short clip about our class studying & one thing i observed was tt our class are filled with very very good actor..
while de teacher was filming, we all acted as if we are seriously studying sia.....
aft sch, my frenz & i went over to primary sch & we were chase out by some idiot cos i brought in too many ppl le..
~HarvestMoon~~HarvestMoon~~HarvestMoon~~HarvestMoon~
all de way to evening & i managed to finished one whole paper during night study..
before we brgin our night study, shawn took de whole tin of biscuit over to our table & he stacked it in a way, it is like chips piled up & show hand..
then my frenz did de most stupid things..
challenged one another see who can stuff more biscuits into their mouth..
then Ah neo stuff too many in & when he tries to talk, all de little crumbs flew out of hos mouth ..


aft night study, went home & took a bathe..
MAN!! tt was sOOO refreshing..
sat down in front of my computer & watch de movie "10 Promises To My Dog" with my Jie..
for some very very strange reason water starts to flow out of my eyes when it is nearing de end of de movie...
i've watched this movie twice le, but both time it made me dehydrate...

No comments: