Monday, October 06, 2008

today i only got one lesson & tt is maths self revision..
up till now when i'm blogging, de formulas are still circling & flying around in my head..
anyway, during one of de period got really bored so Ah neo, ray, bryan & me took turns to use de permanent marker to draw lines on ming hui's arm..
really enjoyed it & u should have seen his expression..
then melvin came along & disturb ming hui by tightening de tie on ming hui's forehead & damn, i should have taken down his expression..
last lesson was POA.. ~~hais~~
hard to concentrate again..
aft class, played a little prank on Mrs Wong, when she wanna come out of de theatre i pushed de handle upwards so she could not open de door..
aft a while, i let go & ran away..
i really hope she dun mind my little prank, although she might have areadi noe tt i was de mastermind...

actually wanna go hougang mall buy some junk food to eat as lunch but thanks GOD tt it rained so i dropped tt idea..
played bball at primary sch while waiting for de A.maths frenz to come over & i left my phone on de floor..
went in to do my stuffs & i TOTALLY forgot bout my handphone, so it was left in de open all drenched & when i FINALLY relieased it, it was G.C.(Gone Case) le......
PLEASE do not call or sms me these few days unless IMPORTANT.. if u really really really wanna get me, pls call 90071833(Brother's hp)..
got another two new member to my pet family le...
two new borned baby rabbit.. breed is still unknown...
i've released de toad back into de "wild" le, it is left all alone to survive...
went for night study & really did my revision there..
my teachers are getting REALLY bout me le..
some had came to have a little chat with me & i dun wanna disappoint them so i'll be more hardworking than before just for the sack of my very caring teachers..
before ray went home, he gave ming hui another "battle scar" using de marker of cos...
tonight ming hui walked home with me sia!!
before i go, i gave him three lovely "battle scars"...

No comments: