Saturday, October 04, 2008

woke up early & went for my morning jog...
did not see tt uncle who always jogged with me today..
i hope he is not sick bah..
God bless him..

got back home & went back to bed to rest for a while but ended up sleeping..
woke up & mummy made breakfast for whole family..
cooooooooooool sia!!
hesitated whether or not go to take de maths test & de next thing i noe was staring @ de computer screen le..
then i was @ whole frm morning to evening le, its been a long while since i last stayed @ home on saturday & did not go out..

when daddy got back home in de evening, i wonder wad got into his head sia..
he is venting his frustration & anger on de maid..
kept scolding her & i almost could not take it anymore..
sometime i really wanna hit some sense into him..
he is such a stick in the mud person...
ARGGGHHHHhhhhhhhhh.!!!
i felt really sad for my maid as she was de innocent one-_-
aft he had finished venting his anger, we went to ah ma's hse to have dinner..
~WOW!!~
ah ma sure noe wad to cook sia, most of them my favourite dishes & ah gong's leg is recovering le..
de thing i can do for them now, is to go back every week at least one time & make them smile..
this is de least i can do cos since i was a toddler, they have been de ones looking aft me me when daddy & mummy went for work..
some images flash passed when i though of this, ah gong bring me to nursery sch while ah ma cook all my favourite dishes when i got back..
ah gong & ah ma bringing me to playground when i demandingly asked for it..*sighs*
those days were de best childhood memories i got frm my grandparents & i really wish tt time would just go back to those days..............

why does all de good times have to be gone in an instance & left as memories for us......
could it be for us to treasure them or just some memories for us to proof our very existence?

No comments: