Friday, October 17, 2008

today got no sch cos i got no paper...
met up with my mei, WanLing as she wanted me to print some notes for her..
de way she talks cute cute de, always laugh when i use some weird weird expressions...
then met up with ming hui & went over to primary sch to play with my ham ham & other animals..
we decided to study in primary sch cos i ruled out all those places tt cannot concentrate on studying..
Mac, got girls & ah bengs walking in & out.. Library, same-same.. Nearby shawn's hse de study corner got lights & fans but CANNOT use!! ming hui's hse, sure bring laptops there to play de.. my hse, got two very very very irritating brothers.. shawn's hse, sure play with Lego de.. in de end, left with de primary sch lab, got lights, fans, music & on top of tt, no girls or bengs...

first thing ming hui & i do upon reaching de lab was to play daidee..
out of 5 matches, ming hui lose 4.. WAhahahaha.!
took out all my chemistry materials & within tt short time, i manage to cover 16 chapters.. good achievement for me sia..
waited for de A.maths students to come over then we go for lunch but when they came over they say they eaten le.. waaaaaaaaaaaa..
nice one sia.. then poor ming hui & i bai bai wait for nth..
went out to da bao our lunch..
something is definitely wrong.. somehow, my day passed by very quickly & quietly.. then i found de reason le, Ah neo is not with us today...
he called in de morning to tell me he not coming over to study with us cos he got war in de toilet..
*sigh* my day just isn't complete without Ah neo around..
his cute face when he xia lan with ming hui, his cute face when he plays psp, his cute face when he is doing work seriously, his cute face when he is sleeping & dun forget his cute face when he eats!!!

evening came & all of us went home..
was really worn out when i reached home...
i then threw my socks into de dustbin despite knowing tt is a bin.... *speechless*

No comments: