Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thanks God.

got up very very early...
sickening maths paper 2, made me wake up sOOO freaking early!!
de weather was sOOO cooling, when i woke up de cold wind was blowing on my feet sia..
i got de urge of not going for de paper & just continue sleeping...

i REALLY have to thanks God & swear @ myself...
ytd i pray to God not to make me sleep in de midst of de paper & tt prayer was answered..
swear @ myself bcos i was not precised enough, i only pray tt i'll not fall asleep, i did not pray tt de air-conditioner temperature will be just nice so that my hands will not get numb when it was freezing cold & de urinating problem...
half-way thru de paper, my hands got numb bcos of de air-conditioner but its okay as i managed to "break-free" frm de numbness...
then i thanks God again cos if he had not given me a bladder, i would not have bear with "it"
for de whole 2hours 30mins.......
then de CPE so @%!#@#&@@%!@ slowly release row by row..
when it was finally my row's turn, i chiong towards de toilet @ maximum velocity together with shawn...
it was de LONGEST time i spend standing in front of de urinal..

tonight, only left shawn & i cos Ah neo go his grandparent's hse, ray went home & quan went home to look after hhis mother..
after revising POA, went over to lan xin's hse & mama cooked my favourite porridge sia!!!!!
i ate two big big bowl of it & two banana, one bowl of noodle, peach & three bao...
i'm getting heavier & heavier le...
have to start running le......... waiting for de knee to heal..

No comments: