Sunday, October 05, 2008

woke up late today cos my brother & i slept very late this morning..
one thing i dun like bout slepping late is tt i'll have runny nose de next day..
attended bxb & today's bxb was not as noisy as last week de..
while i was eating my lunch halfway, hui xian & alicia came behind me & they took out markers!!
my mind was blank when they did tt & when i asked them why they wanna draw on me, they say last time i chop them with de ink chop..
OMG!
its been a really long time since tt incident happened le & they still can remember it..
they even came well prepared sia..
both of them noe i love pink so they brought a pink marker & i got a dot & line on both arm...
now then i noe why my father say tt u can only make girls happy, NEVER NEVER ever disturb or make them angry....
i'm very very fortunate tt i escaped today, i hope they dun bring any weird weird things next week..
then when lan xin asked bout de snake thingy, somewhere deep down in my heart it is feeling very bad..
i had told daddy a lie tt de NEA ppl came to collect de snake le but in actual fact they did not & i have not contacted them..
chatted with lan xin for a while before she goes to her aunty's hse four story above my hse...
then for dinner, daddy personally cooked for us..
oishii-ne!!!!!
then for de rest of de day, did nothing & de rest of my day was gone before i noticed it..

No comments: