Wednesday, October 01, 2008

woke up damn early this morning then went back to sleep..
when i woke up again, my both leg was cramped & it is those excruciating pain cramps...
then i felt tt my brain was being squeezed by my skull & i noe tt i was sick le.....
went to see a physician & i'm really really sorry to Ah neo, shawn & yu kiat..
bcos of me, we have to cancel de trip to Corney island..
i thought tt i'll have to spend my whole day @ home rotting in front of my computer but when i received Ah neo's sms, i was sOOO happy..
so i planned for a lunch gathering @ hougang mall..
only a few ppl came cos it was kinda last minute..
i must thks these ppl for saving me frm rotting @ home, Ah neo, shawn, ray, yu kiat, daron & yi hui..
aft lunch we went to nearby daron's hse de basketball court to play bball..
i couldn't run much cos my head was still very pain but i managed to shoot in a few balls..
unlike someone who keep shooting airball... LOLx..
we played match & its four VS three & i'm with ray & daron..
@$!#$#@%!^&@! Ah neo is sOOO bias lor, keep ramming me & he even tried to carry me while i was aft de ball..
playing full court sure is very very very tiring!
when more & more ppl starts to come into de court to play bball, we gave our place to them & went over to de playground to have some fun..
we had tons of fun there & i love playing on de big see-saw-like thingy..
damn fun sia!!!
aft we had cooled down, went to daron's hse to watch horror movie while Ah neo & yu kiat went home..
de movie was sOOO lame man!! i shall spare de details bah..
took 62 back to hougang & walked home..
its just as de doctor said, i just need to perspire then i feel better le.. :D

No comments: