Sunday, October 19, 2008

woke up late today & found out tt i've got fever..
as today is a very very busy day for my parents, i did not tell them..
try to act like as if i'm fine, i still managed to have breakfast with my family..
aft breakfast, went to jia ting du jing & before going there, i meet up with Clarrisa(jie)...
WOW!! her father, caught a pretty large fish & de purpose of me going there was to see de fish he caught in Malaysia.. i promised uncle tt aft my O'level, i'll pei him go fishing..
then chatted with jie for a while & since her hse was near de place i'm going, i decided to stay a little while longer..
we arranged to meet up aft wad i'm suppose to do @ hougang mall..

went for jia ting du jing & when i finally sat down, i was feeling very very dizzy..
my world was spinning sia.. nearing de break time, my back row kept taking bout gangsterism..
WAAaaaaa.. wads wrong with this world man!! i turned back & gave them an unpleasant look meaning to shut de fuck up..
maybe they dun understand body language lah, they did not get my point..
they did not notice so blah blah blah blah..
finally everything ended & i took mama's(lan xin's mother) offer to go back together..
i HIT lan xin's head cos she made me go on a wild goose chase in search of something!!!
lan xin's father drove me all de way to hougang mall despite me telling him its okay if he drop me near his hse..
Hmmmmm.. i lied to mama tt i'm going to hougang mall to buy something, but in actual fact i'm going to meet jie..

met up with jie again & we ate desert in Cartel.. suddenly, she place her palm on her forehead & mine..
then her "OMG" made everyone in Cartel looked over in my direction..
damn pai seh sia...
she scolded me for not telling her i got fever & still come meet her..
then i told her its nth, i still live wad... she gave me tt angry stare & tt sends chill down my spine..
i held her hands & told her everything was alright but she say it is not alright cos my hands are icy cold..
i told another lie, telling her tt it was bcos i hold onto de ice-cream bowl tts why cold cold de..
she ban xing ban yi then nag & nag & nag @ me to go see doctor..
i just nod & nod & nod my head lor..
intended to take MRT with jie cos she got a lot to tell me & MRT takes a longer time to arrive @ jie's hse but she insisted on taking taxi cos it is faster & de faster she reached home, de faster i can go home to rest..
before reaching jie's hse she took out a wallet frm her bag & said it was for me..
i tink its time i bought something for my jie le..
wonder wad she likes sia...........

reached home & i was in a daze for de rest of de day............
could not remember wad happened @ night so i dun wanna blog about it...

No comments: