Sunday, October 12, 2008

was too tired to wake up early so i did not go for morning jog..
attended bxb as usual & de moment i see hui xian or alicia, i'll see their hands cos i noe they will come prepared for their revenge..
aft bxb, i thought everything was fine le... but de moment i let my guard down for a second, i received a "lovely" pink line drawn on my right arm..
then we "battled" in de kitchen... NO FAIR!!! 2 vs 1, so i got no choice but to grab wadeva i see as weapon...
i took my mother's aluminium tray & hit alicia's head lightly.. on de other side, hui xian took a bunch of rubber band & she was getting ready to shoot @ me lor...
then alicia say tt if i hit her head, she will become .. BUT, i had areadi assure her tt wun happen cos she is very very very le :) so ya...
HUI XIAN ah HUI XIAN.!!! u say alicia will draw a cute cute hello kitty for me...... -Liar!!-
ALICIA ah ALICIA.!!! how thoughtful of u huh, u actually brought a pink permanent marker!!!
this battle has yet ended, i'm afraid this is just de beginning only..
alicia say tt she have to take revenge for her fren which i dunno who tt was...
those two little IMP are very scary sia.. de incident happened sOOO long ago le, but they still remember...
aft all this commotion had sort of settle down, i brought my youngest brother downstairs to play badminton.. its been a while since i last played it & i'm sort of rusty in my joints le..

went home aft my brother pissed me off by not playing seriously...
took a shower & helped prepared food for tonight's gathering with my maternal side grandparents, aunties & uncles..
it sure feels weird eating with sOOO many ppl cos usually when i eat with my two brothers, either one will will start provoking de other & a quarrel will occur & i've three choices..
ONE is to side with one side, TWO is to scold de two of them or lastly remain quiet & at..
a lot of ppl came & i did not bother talking to some of them cos i dun like them... my god-parents came & sometimes i tink tt my god-father is too over le.. so wad if u drive a Merc, got four very very smart & handsome sons, very pretty son-in-law?? i dun give a damn fuck about them!!!
nvm, i'll put up with all this first as u are one of my ATM machine now... just u wait~~~~~

No comments: