Thursday, October 16, 2008

i tink i screwed up my science practical exam..
upon finishing my prac, i did not bother to check it & continue playing with de chemicals & other equipments..
halfway thru de chemistry prac, my Bunsen burner stopped working!!
made me redo de whole experiment cos tt part was very crucial.. ARGGHHHhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
aft prac, went to de quarantine room cos my frenz & i were in de second shift & we sit & rot in there for dunno how long...


finally 1.30pm arrived le, chiong over to primary sch to feed my ham ham & other animals..
then we went over to shawn's hse to slack......
actually wanna take materials out to study de, but i see everyone playing so i dun wanna be a spoiler, i abort tt thinking..

within my group of frenz, there is this particular person named "Triple-H"..
dun really approve of his actions.... pls lah, its time u sat down & reflect on ur actions!! BASTARD!!!

No comments: